Why our flagship Blue Truth® XLR Audio Cable is Better
- MADE IN USA-with Neutrik connectors!
- **Benefits over our Silver Serpent XLR Cables - Larger conductors - More silver - Silver shielding - TFE Teflon ® dielectric! (Click here to see why we use silver in our cables)
- Award-winning Audiophile-grade audio cables.
- Risk-free Money-Back Guarantee.
- Great for any stereo or multi-channel audio application - including DACS, High-Resolution Streaming Media, DVD, DVD-Audio, SACD, CD, and LP.
- Instantly improves your home theater or home audio experience.
- Larger conductors for guaranteed low-loss connections.
Blue Truth XLR Cable Overview
Silky-smooth audio using our advanced TFE (Teflon®) insulation. This audio cable is a dual conductor, twisted pair configuration. It features 99.999% pure silver coated conductors. Plus an equally pure silver coated shield will put you in sonic heaven. Balanced lines are the preferred method (for hum free) interconnecting of sound systems using a shielded twisted-pair. The principal behind balanced lines is that the signal is transmitted over one wire and received back on another wire. The shield does not carry any information, thus it is free to function as a true shield. This circuit's shining virtue is its great common-mode noise rejection ability. The concept here relies on induced noise showing up equally (or common) on each wire. It is mainly due to EMI (electromagnetic interference: passing through or near magnetic fields), RFI (radio frequency interference: strong broadcast signals), noisy ground references, or a combination of all three. Our Blue Truth XLR cables exhibit exactly equal impedance from each line relative to ground, guaranteeing equal noise susceptibility. Since the balanced input stage amplifies only the difference between the lines, it rejects everything else (noise) that is common to the lines.
Blue Truth XLR Audio Cable Technical Information
- Stranded-core silver-coated conductors.
- Silver-coated shield.
- Features Audiophile-grade Male to Female XLR connectors.
- Low 29 pF/ft capacitance.
- TFE Teflon® dielectric insulation.
The Blue Truth is their latest iteration of simplicity, quality, and not very expensive...Teflon is the dielectric, which is considered about the best there is, with its low dielectric constant, and should provide a low capacitance. Sound quality was solid, and what I have come to expect from BetterCables. There was no harshness or smearing that I could detect. All in all, these latest BetterCables® products are as listenable as any that I have heard.
John E. Johnson, Jr. - (Secrets of Home Theater & High Fidelity)
The combination of silver, low-attenuation, and top-notch quality insulation makes this a world-class audio cable with no equal at ANY PRICE.
We offer free shipping to US addresses. At our choice, we will send your order via USPS, UPS or FEDEX. Standard, free shipping will arrive 2-5 business days based on your location. Express and Expedited shipping options are available as a paid options during checkout. Typically, you must order by 12:30 pm EST for orders to ship the same day.
Our 30-day Iron-Clad, Risk-Free Guarantee ensures you will be another satisfied BetterCables.com customer.
We have many years of experience, dealing with thousands of customers. We assure you, our customer satisfaction is second to none.
Our satisfaction guarantee covers any reason, including:
- You ordered the wrong cable.
- You ordered the wrong length.
- You are not satisfied with the cable's performance.
You can return your cable for a full refund (excluding any shipping charges) within 30 days of your purchase. You must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) and return the cables in their original new condition along with your original sales receipt. Special Orders, NON-BetterCables brand cables, and accessories (i.e. DVDO Video Processors) are excluded from this guarantee, as they are not returnable. Click here to send a request for a Return Authorization.
Recently Viewed Products