Display Magic DVI-D Dual Link Cable
Why our Display Magic Dual-link DVI-D cable is Better!
- Award-winning - 3-Time Perfect Vision Magazine's Editor's Choice.
- Risk-free Money-Back Guarantee.
- Exclusively manufactured to Better Cables exacting specifications.They are not the same as similar looking, lesser performing cables.
- Works with all single-link and dual-link applications.
- Instantly improves your home theater or computer experience.
- Amazing all-digital connection for clearest possible picture.
- Supports all HDTV formats (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p).
- 75% larger conductors than most DVI cables.
DVI Cable Overview
The new Better Cables Display Magic DVI-D Dual-link cables offer the highest quality digital picture. Fully HDCP-compliant. DVI-D is an UNCOMPRESSED digital video interface used in high-performance equipment. DVI-D provides an interface between any DVI-D enabled audio/video source (such as a cable or satellite set-top box, DVD player, computer) and DVI-D display. The DVI-D cable will fit the DVI-I connector found on most computers. The DVI-I connector has extra pins for the analog version of the video signal which are unused and unnecessary for a digital connection. The DVI-D cable will give you the best possible picture quality.
Whether in our corporate demo room, our custom theater for shows, or in my personal home theater, I trust Better Cables products to deliver the best audio and video performance from our products.
Jeff Talmadge (Director, Product Development & Systems Integration, DENON Electronics)
DVI-D Cable Technical Information
- Supports PC resolutions up to 2560X1600 @ 60 Hz.
- Bandwidth up to 7.92 Gbps.
- Precise 100-ohm impedance.
- Gold-plated, corrosion-resistant 24+1 DVI-D connectors.
- Gas-injected dielectric insulation.
- Extremely well shielded against RFI and EMI.
One thing you will notice that is different about our cables is their physically large size. In our experience, the digital connections benefit from LARGE conductors. Larger conductors mean LESS resistance. Less resistance means less chance of digital dropouts.
With resistance, the lower the measurement, the better. Most of the available DVI-D cables have resistance measurements of 65 to more than 105 ohms per 1000 feet. Ours are less than 26 ohms per 1000 feet. With Display Magic DVI-D Cables, you get a crystal-clear picture all available lengths.