Clearance Display Magic DVI-D Cables
Why our DVI-D cable is Better!
- Award-winning - 3-Time Perfect Vision Magazine's Editor's Choice
- Risk-free Money-Back Guarantee
- Exclusively manufactured to BetterCables® exacting specifications. They are not the same as similar looking, lesser performing cables.
- Instantly improves your home theater or computer experience.
- Amazing all-digital connection for clearest possible picture.
- Supports all HDTV formats (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p).
- 75% larger conductors than most DVI cables.
DVI Cable OverviewThe new BetterCables ® Display Magic ® DVI-D Cables offer the highest quality digital picture. Fully HDCP-compliant. DVI-D is an UNCOMPRESSED digital video interface used in high-performance equipment. DVI-D provides an interface between any DVI-D enabled audio/video source (such as a cable or satellite set-top box, DVD player, computer) and DVI-D display. The DVI-D cable will fit the DVI-I connector found on most computers. The DVI-I connector has extra pins for the analog version of the video signal which are unused and un-necessary for a digital connection. The DVI-D cable will give you the best possible picture quality
Whether in our corporate demo room, our custom theater for shows, or in my personal home theater, I trust Better Cables products to deliver the best audio and video performance from our products.
Jeff Talmadge (Director, Product Development & Systems Integration, DENON Electronics)
DVI-D Cable Technical Information
- SINGLE Link supports PC resolutions up to 1920X1200 @ 60 Hz. (DUAL Link Supports 2560X1600 @ 60Hz)
- SINGLE Link bandwidth is greater than 5 Gbps. (DUAL Link bandwidth is up to 7.92 Gps)
- Precise 100-ohm impedance.
- Gold-plated corrosion-resistant 18+1 DVI-D pins. (DUAL Link has 24+1 pins)
- Gas-injected dielectric insulation.
- Extremely well shielded against RFI and EMI.