Perfect Path Locking High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet Channel
Why the NEW Perfect Path Locking High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet Channel is Better!
We are an Authorized Perfect Path HDMI Cable Retailer.
- High Speed HDMI Cable to support advanced HDMI features - Fastest cable available.
- DPL Labs certified for 4K performance.
- Cables at 2ft, 4ft, and 8ft cables are 4K@60fps; 4:4:4 color – 18Gbps.
- Cables at 16ft, 25ft, 35ft and 50ft cables are 4K@60fps; 4:2:0 color – 10.2Gpbs.
- Lifetime Guarantee on all Perfect Path cables.
- Shielded, precision twisted pair ethernet channel-for future network connectivity - The HDMI 1.4 specification adds a data channel to the HDMI connection, enabling high-speed, bi-directional communication. Connected devices that include this feature can send and receive data via 100 Mb/sec Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application. The HDMI Ethernet Channel allows internet-enabled HDMI devices to share an internet connection via the HDMI link, with no need for a separate Ethernet cable. It also provides the connection platform that will allow HDMI-enabled components to share content between devices.
- Patented GEN2 PerfectLock slide-locking HDMI connectors - "locks" into any standard HDMI port without alteration.
- EXCEEDS 10.2 Gbps Speed Rating for resolutions beyond 1080p.
- Highest port retention in the industry - 25 lb "pull" strength. This is 7 times the port retention of standard HDMI interconnects.
- Instantly improves your home theater experience.
- Amazing all-digital connection for clearest possible picture.
- Supports all HDTV formats, 3D HDTV and Blu-ray.
- Supports 4K x 2K Video.
- Supports HDMI Audio Return Channel.
- Supports 8-channel digital audio on same cable. Also supports 6-channel, 96kHz audio.
- Supports lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Support for One Bit Audio format, such as SuperAudio CD's DSD (Direct Stream Digital).
- Support for "Deep Color" 48-bit, 36-bit, and 30-bit.
- Supports new xvYCC, sYCC601, Adobe RGB, and Adobe YCC601 color spaces (1.8 times as many colors as existing HDTV signals).
- Full support for high-resolution PC video formats-including 2560 X 1400.
- Ability for PC sources to use their native RGB color-space while retaining the option to support the YCbCr CE color-space.
- Supports future low-voltage (i.e., AC-coupled) sources, such as those based on PCI Express I/O technology.
- CL2/FT4-Rated for in-wall use.
- PerfectLink Chipset - Two-way active imbedded high-performance equalizer (amplifier)-for lengths at and beyond 16 feet. Internally powered that does not require external power supply.
Perfect Path Locking High-Speed HDMI Cable Overview
The Perfect Path Challenge: Listening to the over 150,000 pro installers who use our products exclusively in the commercial Cable TV/Satellite industries, we found that the biggest challenge to HDMI performance and reliability was the connector itself. HDMI connectors are notoriously insecure, and can easily loosen. The HDMI connector’s tiny pins can become disengaged in a way often difficult to detect with the naked eye, causing errors up to a total loss of signal.
The Solution: Perfect Path developed and patented the first Locking HDMI Connector, with more than four times the holding retention of conventional HDMI. With Perfect Path HDMI, for the first time, both performance and reliability of HDMI connections are…well, perfect.
Perfect Path Locking High-Speed HDMI Cable - How It Connects Video
DPL Seal of Approval.
DPL Labs is the industry's premier digital technology testing laboratory.
Perfect Path Locking High-Speed HDMI Cable Technical Specifications
- Operating temperature range = -20C to +60C
- Installation temperature range = -10C to +45C
- Connector Dimensions: .83 inch (21 mm) x .43 inch (10.9 mm)
- Amplifier Dimensions (only on lengths longer than 16 feet): .84 inch (21.34 mm) x .5 inch (12.7 mm) - location is 4 inches from display side of cable.
- Gold-plated pins provide optimal signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
- Fully enclosed metal casing (connectors) for superior ingress / egress prevention.
- Triple-shielded - maximum protection against RFI and EMI interference.
- Supports latest HDMI specification.
- Bandwidth exceeds 340 MHz (10.2 Gigabits per second).
- Precise 100-ohm impedance.
- 19-pin male / male Type-A locking HDMI connectors.
- Fully supports CEC control connections.
- RoHS compliant.