Blue Truth II Reference Speaker Cable Jumpers
New - Shipping Now!
Why our Blue Truth® II Reference Speaker Cable Jumpers are Better!
- Award-winning Audiophile-grade speaker cables.
- Risk-free Money-Back Guarantee.
- Made in the USA of U.S. wire and imported connectors.
- Exclusively manufactured to BetterCables exacting specifications. They are not the same as similar looking, lesser cables.
- Great for any high-end stereo or multi-channel audio application - including analog 2-channel, turntable, DVD, DVD-Audio, SACD, CD.
- Instantly improves your home audio experience.
- Larger OFC copper conductors for guaranteed low-loss connections.
- FEP Teflon Insulation
Blue Truth II Reference Speaker Cable Jumpers Overview
Our newest and best sounding speaker cable we've ever made! Looking for truth in high fidelity audio playback? Look no further than our new Blue Truth II Reference speaker cables! The configuration is quad, high-purity stranded OFC copper conductors, Flourinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP Teflon®) and the best gold-plated OFC copper spades and banana plugs available. Our most detailed and sonically revealing speaker cable to date. The quality meets or exceeds the performance of very "high-end" speaker cable costing much more. The combination of low capacitance and low conductor DC resistance works well with all speaker/amp combinations.
There was no harshness or smearing that I could detect. All in all, these latest BetterCables products are as listenable as any that I've heard...
Original Blue Truth Speaker Cable Review (Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity)
Blue Truth II Reference Speaker Cable Technical Information
- 13 AWG OFC copper conductors.
- High-grade fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP Teflon®) dielectric insulation.
- Choice of spades (gold-plated OFC copper) or banana plugs.
- Spades are "double-notched U-shaped" size for both 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch binding posts
- Bananas are bfa style of standard banana plug size.
- Very Low 46.56 pF/ft capacitance.
- Very Low Inductance .19 microH/ft.
Options for termination include gold spades and gold banana plugs that we have manufactured for us. Both are a low mass design and rank among the best connectors available at any price.
The combination of low-capacitance, low-attenuation, and the highest quality FEP Teflon® insulation makes this a world-class speaker cable and a hi-fi bargain at our factory-direct pricing.