Blue Truth Reference Speaker Cable Jumpers Overview
These audiophile speaker cable jumpers are used between the 2 sets of binding posts on some speakers. They replace the often less conductive brass jumpers originally installed on the speakers. You will get more clarity and detail using these jumpers over the stock jumpers.
I would say that the effect was akin to equalizing your ears after a pressure change, when your hearings clarity returns after a period of being muffled.
Blue Truth Speaker Cable Review (Craig Crane, Motion Associates LTD/ Analogue October)
Blue Truth Reference Speaker Cable Technical Information
- Quad 16 AWG OFC copper conductors.
- Standard configuration is to have the conductors twisted in pairs, yielding two 13 AWG conductors.
- High-grade fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP Teflon®) dielectric insulation.
- Choice of spades (gold-plated OFC copper) or banana plugs.
- Spades are "double-notched U-shaped" size for both 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch binding posts
- Bananas are bfa style of standard banana plug size.
- Available in bi-wire configuration (2 conductors on amp side and 4 on the speaker side).
- Very Low 46.56 pF/ft capacitance.
- Very Low Inductance .19 microH/ft.
- Durable, abrasion-resistant outer mesh covering.
A reference speaker cable that offers the highest level of detail. We proudly offer the BetterCables.com Blue Truth Reference Speaker Cable. Composed of quad 16 AWG, helically-wound, stranded OFC copper conductors. Each conductor is individually insulated with FEP Teflon®. Available as straight-through 2-conductor to 2-conductor or as a 2 conductor to 4 conductor bi-wire configuration. This cable is significantly physically larger than our past speaker cables and is a truly reference-grade audio speaker cable.
Options for termination include gold spades and gold banana plugs that we have manufactured for us. Both are a low mass design and rank among the best connectors available at any price.
The combination of low-capacitance, low-attenuation, and the highest quality FEP Teflon® insulation makes this a world-class speaker cable and a hi-fi bargain at our factory-direct pricing.
We offer free shipping to US addresses. At our choice, we will send your order via USPS, UPS or FEDEX. Standard, free shipping will arrive 2-5 business days based on your location. Express and Expedited shipping options are available as a paid options during checkout. Typically, you must order by 12:30 pm EST for orders to ship the same day.
Our 30-day Iron-Clad, Risk-Free Guarantee ensures you will be another satisfied BetterCables.com customer.
We have many years of experience, dealing with thousands of customers. We assure you, our customer satisfaction is second to none.
Our satisfaction guarantee covers any reason, including:
- You ordered the wrong cable.
- You ordered the wrong length.
- You are not satisfied with the cable's performance.
You can return your cable for a full refund (excluding any shipping charges) within 30 days of your purchase. You must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) and return the cables in their original new condition along with your original sales receipt. Special Orders, NON-BetterCables brand cables, and accessories (i.e. DVDO Video Processors) are excluded from this guarantee, as they are not returnable. Click here to send a request for a Return Authorization.