Premium III Speaker Cable Jumpers
Why our Premium III Speaker Cable Jumpers are Better!
- Award-winning Audiophile-grade speaker cables.
- Risk-free Money-Back Guarantee.
- Made in the USA of U.S. wire and imported connectors.
- Exclusively manufactured to BetterCables exacting specifications. They are not the same as similar looking, lesser cables.
- Great for any stereo or multi-channel audio application - including DVD, DVD-Audio, SACD, CD.
- Instantly improves your home theater or home audio experience.
- Larger conductors for guaranteed low-loss connections.
Premium III Speaker Cable Overview
Looking for truth in high fidelity audio playback? These jumpers are used to upgrade the connections on bi-wire type speaker terminals-replacing the cheap standard metal jumpers. Great for home theater (multi-channel) or home audio (2-channel) listening. The quality meets or exceeds the performance of "high-end" speaker cable costing much more. The combination of low capacitance and low conductor DC resistance works well with all speaker/amp combinations.
There was no denying the marked improvement that adding the Better Cables provided.
Premium Speaker Cable Review (GoodSound!)
Premium III Speaker Cable Technical Information
- High-end gold spade connectors.
- Quad stranded copper conductors.
- UL in-wall rating UL1666 Vertical Riser.
- C (UL) Flame Test FT4.
- Very Low 33.2 pF/ft capacitance.
A reference speaker cable to offer the highest level of detail. We proudly offer the BetterCables.com Premium III Speaker Cable Jumpers. Composed of quad 16AWG, helically-wound, stranded copper conductors. Each conductor is individually insulated. The cable is small in diameter, flexible, and sounds amazing.
The combination of low-capacitance, low-attenuation, and top-notch quality insulation and connectors makes this a world-class speaker cable and a hi-fi bargain at our factory-direct pricing.