Silver Serpent Subwoofer Cable
Why our Silver Serpent Subwoofer Cable is Better!
- Made in the USA of U.S. wire and imported connectors.
- Award-winning Audiophile-grade audio cables.
- Risk-free Money-Back Guarantee.
- Exclusively manufactured to Better Cables exacting specifications. They are not the same as similar looking, lesser cables.
- Delivers deep, tight bass for all music and soundtracks - including Blu-ray, DVD, DVD-Audio, SACD, CD.
- Instantly improves your home theater or home audio experience.
- Larger Silver-Coated conductors for guaranteed low-loss connections. (Click here to see why we use silver in our cables)
Silver Serpent Subwoofer Cable Overview
Designed to deliver heart-pounding bass to your subwoofer (typically below 120 Hz). Silver Serpent Subwoofer Cable features a stranded-core silver-coated center conductor, very low capacitance (less than 17 pF/ft), gas-injected PE insulation, extremely low attenuation (signal loss), 75-ohm impedance, and a highly flexible, yet rugged, outer jack. This is an outstanding 99.999% pure silver coated hybrid analog subwoofer interconnect, that is sonically revealing without the harshness associated with most pure silver interconnects. Bare copper braid shield has 95% coverage and the center conductor is pure silver-coated copper.
As a critical part of home theater or home audio, the subwoofer cable can make the entire system sound better. Whether used with the full-range main speakers or with the LFE channel, the Silver Serpent will make your system sound better. With regard to shielding, our Silver Serpent Subwoofer cable has superior noise, RFI and EMI rejection.
Silver Serpent Subwoofer Cable Technical Information
- Stranded-core silver-coated conductors.
- Less than 17 pF/ft capacitance.
- Gas-injected PE insulation.
- Less than .3 db attenuation per 100 feet.
- 75-ohm impedance.
- Highly flexible, yet rugged outer jack.
This is an outstanding 99.999% pure silver coated hybrid analog subwoofer interconnect, that is sonically revealing without the harshness associated with most pure silver interconnects. Bare copper braid shield has 95% coverage and the center conductor is pure silver-coated copper.
Badda Bing! Badda Boom! This is the finest sounding analog interconnect I have ever had in my system! Bar NONE.
Mike Knapp (Home Theater Talk - Silver Serpent Subwoofer Cable Review)
The combination of silver, low-attenuation, and top-notch quality insulation makes this a world-class subwoofer cable with no equal at ANY PRICE.